Bill was born and raised in Connecticut. After graduating from Avon Old Farms, he went on to earn a Bachelor’s of Economics degree from St. Lawrence University. Bill’s professional background began as a financial advisor with Paine Webber, now UBS Financial. His focus was with high net worth investors within the senior marketplace.
Bill has over eighteen years of industry experience with a primary emphasis on Fixed & Indexed annuity portfolio design, implementation and management. Bill was the Regional Annuity Director for the Smith Company, a Producers Choice Network Partner from 2003-2015 and now owns BBIM: Bill Bonk Insurance Marketing, a Producers Choice Network Affiliate. His unbiased client-first approach towards Fixed and Indexed Annuities has differentiated him in today’s marketplace. Bill is also an active supporter of NAIFA, NAFA, the FSP, and the FPA. Bill is a Registered Representative of The Leaders Group, Inc. Member FINRA/SPIC.
A Local Insurance Planning Support Team for Financial Professionals.
Advisor Support Service Summary:
- A Client First Approach to Leveraging Insurance
- Effective New Client Acquisition Tools
- Case Development and Design Support
- Objective Insurance Product Analysis & Due Diligence
- Custom Growth and Guaranteed Income for Life Modeling
- Proactive Case Pipeline Support
- A Multilayered Business Processing Service
- Proactive Enforce Policy Support
- Continuous Local Training and CE Events
- Access to APEG - A national educational community supporting comprehensive financial planning
- Retirement Distribution Planning
- Lifetime Income Analysis
- Fixed/Indexed Annuity Evaluations
- Innovative Fixed Income Alternatives
- Advisor Business Plan Development
Bill Bonk Onsurance Marketing
1050 Waltham Street
Lexington, MA 02421