Michelle has been in the financial service industry since 1999. She began her career as a Sales Assistant at Wachovia Securities, formerly Prudential. After many years within this role, she transitioned to the Operations side for Morgan Stanley Smith Barney. Having the opportunity to work on both sides of the Industry, she realized her passion was serving financial planners and found joy in helping them, help their clients reach their goals.
Today, Michelle oversees and assists all local New Business & Licensing activities for BBIM. Michelle works closely with each financial planning professional to ensure that all proper State and Product specific training is completed prior to point of sale. To make life easier, she guides planners through the application process and plays a key role in ensuring that business is processed effectively and efficiently. Michelle also dedicates her time as a volunteer and advocate of the Alzheimer’s Association MA/NH Chapter.
A Local Insurance Planning Support Team for Financial Professionals.
Advisor Support Service Summary:
- A Client First Approach to Leveraging Insurance
- Effective New Client Acquisition Tools
- Case Development and Design Support
- Objective Insurance Product Analysis & Due Diligence
- Custom Growth and Guaranteed Income for Life Modeling
- Proactive Case Pipeline Support
- A Multilayered Business Processing Service
- Proactive Enforce Policy Support
- Continuous Local Training and CE Events
- Access to APEG - A national educational community supporting comprehensive financial planning
- Retirement Distribution Planning
- Lifetime Income Analysis
- Fixed/Indexed Annuity Evaluations
- Innovative Fixed Income Alternatives
- Advisor Business Plan Development